We made it! Another year is drawing to a close, and once again I’m taking a moment to stop and think about what I’m thankful for.
- I still have my dayjob.
- I finished a second novella, and so far, the reaction is pretty positive.
- I’m on good medication and seeing an excellent therapist.
- I am, and will continue to be, an Enforcer.
- My wife is blossoming into a fantastic artist.
- My writing is being sought after.
- I’ve got my health, a place to live, food to eat, and enough resources to be comfortable.
- My son is happy, healthy, and free.
- My family and friends are there for me in spite of my litany of flaws and errors.
- I have a couple of great cats.
I hope wherever you are and whomever you’re with, you enjoy today and remember to give thanks, even for the little things.